New to Designs Desk?
Here are some great tips to help you get an amazing design for your project:
1. Be Proactive - Take advantage of our "Browse" tool and look through our Designers Directory to find designers to invite to your project. You can also browse through other open design projects to find more designers that have the creative talent you're looking for. Simply click on the designer's user name and invite them to participate in your project with a private message. Invite as many designers as you want!
2. Provide Detailed Feedback - Get the most out of your project by providing detailed feedback with plenty of examples. Be specific... tell the designers what you like AND what you don't like for each design entry. It's a lot easier to show a designer what you like by providing a URL example or a screenshot of a design you like instead of trying to describe the design example with words. There is no limit to the number of revisions that you can ask for and feedback to a design entry is kept private, only between you and the designer.
3. Score Every Design Entry - Please take the time to score every design entry submitted to your project. It will help you get better results for future design entries and your participation shows the designers that you're actively working with them to get the perfect design. Active buyer participation on your part is the key to attracting the most talented designers and it will ensure you get more design entries to choose from.
4. Increase Your Project Award - The value of your project award amount will always have a direct correlation with the overall quality of the design entries and the total number of entries. If you want to attract the best designers in the world, it will be important that your project award amount reflects the type of quality that you're willing to pay for.
5. Be Open Minded - Unless you are looking for a very specific design, don't be too specific with your ideas on the project design brief because it will limit the designers' creativity. While you might have a specific vision for your design, you might miss out on some amazing design concepts (that you never thought of) if you limit the designers' creativity by being too specific on the design brief. Great Communication = Great Designs, but the end result will be more creative and original if you let the designers come up with the design ideas.
6. Ask for Help - We're here to help you get the perfect design for your project. If you're not finding the design you're looking for, send us an email and we will personally review your design brief to help you find the best designers for your project.
Entrepreneurs, small businesses and large businesses use Designs Desk to get the best logo designs, website designs, graphic design, t-shirt designs, and more. Buyers simply post the details of their project describing what they need, when they need it and how much they're willing to pay. After a project is posted, designers from around the world will submit custom tailored design concepts for the Buyer to choose from until they find the perfect design.
Still have questions?
Please take a minute to review the Frequently Asked Questions page http://www.designsdesk.com/index/faq for fast help. In addition, you can always send us an email directly to Help@DesignsDesk.com and we will respond ASAP.